- Full payment by cash or bank transfer within five (5) days of booking confirmation. Seat is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- If a paid booking is cancelled MORE than five (5) days prior to the start of the class, the fees may be transferred to a later class, but not refunded. Bookings are, however, freely transferable to another person for the same class, so you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- If a paid booking is cancelled LESS than five (5) days prior to the start of the class, an administration fee of SG$50 will be imposed and the balance will be credited to offset the cost of a later class, but not refunded.
- Occasionally, we may have to cancel or postpone a class due to unavoidable circumstances or if a class is under-subscribed. In such a case, we will notify all confirmed attendees as soon as possible and offer full refunds by cheque or bank transfer.
- Limited photography is allowed. However, we do not allow students to take videos during the classes as this can detract from other students’ enjoyment of the course.
- Only paid students are permitted in the classroom. We are unable to accommodate guests or children.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to participants or their property due to any act or omission by the participants themselves, Zan’s Treats or its agents. The well-being of our customers and staff is very important to us. We provide a safety briefing at the start of each course. You are required to follow these guidelines in order to help us create a safe working environment for yourself and others.